vending carts

Concession Trailer, Vending Cart, Lunch Truck Business Information Center




Translate This Page



Every business requires insurance and although we may have to pay dearly for it, we all hope that we will never have to benefit from having it.

A concession trailer and coffee truck will need vehicle insurance of some type or another. But all businesses involved in food service also need to have liability insurance in the event that someone is injured by the business in cases such as tainted food, a propane tank exploding or as simple as someone tripping over a garbage can.

The following listings should provide you with further information on insurance available in your area.

If you have questions or comments write to: Comments & Questions

Manufacturers, Retailers, Dealers - Advertise on this page!

copyright 2006/15 - all rights reserved

Privacy Policy